Flash comic books issue 116 1959-1961
- Cover detached at one staple.
- 2.5" Cumulative spine split. Cover detached.
- 2 3/4" tear in front cover.
- Cover detached, 1" spine split from top of comic.
- 5" cumulative spine split.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($0.99) will be charged at checkout.
It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
Other items consigned by Estate 2101
- Staples added (not manufacturing), tape along interior cover spine, cover detached at original staples.
Cover pencils by Carmine Infantino, inks by Joe Giella. The Man Who Stole Central City!, script by John Broome, pencils by Carmine Infantino, inks by Joe Giella; Aliens from another dimension monitor Central City as a teaching aide in an advanced classroom, but when the students see Flash in trouble they come to his rescue. The Race to Thunder Hill!, script by John Broome, pencils by Carmine Infantino, inks by Joe Giella; Kid Flash saves Kitty Clark from falling off a runaway horse; Wally West is the navigator in his fathers car rally; first appearance of Wally's father. Letter to the editor from comics writer Roy Thomas. Infantino/Giella cover. 36 Pages, Full Color. Cover price $0.10.