Strange Tales comic books issue 132 1964-1966
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($4.23) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: Off white
- Slab: Top edge label strip missing
- Date stamp on cover.
- Label #0037245008
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($1.20) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($0.96) will be charged at checkout.
It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
Other items consigned by MarvelBronzeAgeBonanza
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($0.72) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
Cover pencils by Jack Kirby. The Human Torch and the Thing star in "The Sinister Spacetrap!", script by Larry Ivie and Bob Powell (co-plot), pencils by Bob Powell, inks by Mike Esposito (as M. Demeo); Sometime after the FF visit the Skrull home world, Mr. Pearson of NASA pays a visit to tell them of a security risk, Professor Jack; Doris gets upset after Johnny stands her up for the 113th time; Posing as "Doug Brown", Johnny acts as Jack's assistant, in order to keep an eye on him; Guest appearances by Sue Storm and Reed Richards. "Face-to-Face at Last With Baron Mordo!", script by Steve Ditko (plot) and Stan Lee (dialogue), art by Steve Ditko; Dr. Strange reaches his Greenwich Village home safely but discovers one of Mordo's followers has taken over his sanctum; In a hidden cave in Tibet The Ancient One's servant questions the meaning of his ailing master's word "Eternity"; Strange bluffs his way into his sanctum but when he attempts to consult the All-Seeing Eye he discovers it's been booby-trapped, sending a signal to Mordo and Dormammu of his whereabouts; Strange battles Mordo; Appearance by Clea. 36 pgs., full color. Cover price $0.12.
The listings below are from eBay, and MyComicShop is not responsible for these items in any way. Some listings shown here may no longer be available if they sold or were ended by the seller after we last retrieved the listing details.