Uncanny X-Men (1963 1st Series) 168
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($11.25) will be charged at checkout.
- CGC Signature Series
- Paper: Off white to white
- Slab: Scuffing on front of case
- Signed by Chris Claremont.
- Label #1406032012
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($2.25) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
- Signed by cover artist Paul Smith, writer Chris Claremont, and editor Louise Jones on splash page. Includes Lone Star Comics certificate of authenticity.
"Professor Xavier is a Jerk!" Story by Chris Claremont. Art by Paul Smith and Bob Wiacek. Professor X has ordered Kitty to leave the ranks of the X-Men, a position she feels she's earned, and join the ranks of the neophyte heroes in training the New Mutants. Needless to say, Kitty is not happy about her mentor's decision. Wolverine begins a leave of absence from the team. Meanwhile, Xavier attempts to adjust to his new body... a body that enables him to walk! Plus, the deadly Sidrian Hunters return (last seen in Uncanny X-Men #154). And in Alaska, Scott runs into a very familiar face. Wolverine's story continues in Wolverine (1982 Limited Series) #1. NOTE: 1st appearance of Madelyne Pryor. Cover price $0.60.