We are shipping all orders on time, but please expect possible delays in transit. The post office and other shippers are overwhelmed and some shipments may experience significant delays. Some international orders have seen delays as large as 2-6 weeks.

Auction in progress, bid now! Weekly Auction ends Monday September 21!

Photon PB (1987 Adventure Novel Series) comic books

  • Issue #1-1ST
    Photon PB (1987 Adventure Novel Series) 1-1ST

    This item is not in stock. If you use the "Add to want list" tab to add this issue to your want list, we will email you when it becomes available.

    Volume 1 - 1st printing. "For the Glory!" By David Peters. On Earth, Photon is a game... and Christopher Jarvis is one of the best players. But in space, Photon is for real... and Christopher Jarvis becomes Bhodi Li - Photon Warrior - the newest recruit in the elite fighting corps. Their mission: to stop the dark warlord Arr in his savage conquest of the universe. Crossing the barriers of time, the Warlord plans to enlist Adolf Hitler in his evil ranks,. Christopher must face the brutal treacheries of World War II to fight these two deadly foes... or surrebder forever to ultimate darkness. Softcover, 4-in. x 7-in., 156 pages, Text Only. Cover price $2.50.

  • Issue #2-1ST
    Photon PB (1987 Adventure Novel Series) 2-1ST

    This item is not in stock. If you use the "Add to want list" tab to add this issue to your want list, we will email you when it becomes available.

    Volume 2 - 1st printing. "High Stakes!" By David Peters. They call him the Gambler. The newest recruit in the Photon Force. A warrior of natural talent. Charming as well as cunning, but dangerously irresponsible, he leads the Guardians into one perilous, jam after another. Until his fun-seeking exploits jeoperdize the lives of his friends Bhodi Li and Parcival, and the entire planet of Dekkas at the mercy of the Dark Warlord! Softcover, 4-in. x 7-in., 150 pages, Text Only. Cover price $2.50.

  • Issue #3-1ST
    No image available

    This item is not in stock. If you use the "Add to want list" tab to add this issue to your want list, we will email you when it becomes available.

    Volume 3 - 1st printing. "In search of Mom!" By David Peters. Softcover, 4-in. x 7-in., 150 pages, Text Only. Cover price $2.50.

  • Issue #4-1ST
    No image available

    This item is not in stock. If you use the "Add to want list" tab to add this issue to your want list, we will email you when it becomes available.

    Volume 4 - 1st printing. "This is Your Life, Bhodi Li!" By David Peters. Softcover, 4-in. x 7-in., 150 pages, Text Only. Cover price $2.50.

  • Issue #5-1ST
    Photon PB (1987 Adventure Novel Series) 5-1ST

    This item is not in stock. If you use the "Add to want list" tab to add this issue to your want list, we will email you when it becomes available.

    Volume 5 - 1st printing. "Exile!" By David Peters. Tivia has a lot to learn. For one thing, she hasn't learned that 99% of all men (including Bhodi Li), are creeps. And the remaining 1% have definite creep potential. Now, exiles form Nivia by the Queen Mother, she wants to see just how bad men can be...firsthand. And how better to learn that than to disguice herself as one. But no sooner does Tivia slip on her costume, than she falls in with a crew of space pirates intent on destroying Bhodi Li and the Photon Guardians once and for all! Softcover, 4-in. x 7-in., 152 pages, Text Only. Cover price $2.50.

  • Issue #6-1ST
    Photon PB (1987 Adventure Novel Series) 6-1ST

    This item is not in stock. If you use the "Add to want list" tab to add this issue to your want list, we will email you when it becomes available.

    Volume 6 - 1st printing. "Skin Deep!" By David Peters. Half man, half machine - Baethan was a fearless cyborg fighting on the side of his friends, the Photon Warriors. But during a brutal battle with the Dark Guardians, Baethan is captured, cloned, and reduced to a mere human. And a total wimp at that. What are Bhodi Li and the others to do with a Photon Warrior afraid to lift a laser to help his friends? Whatever they do, they better move fast! Softcover, 4-in. x 7-in., 138 pages, Text Only. Cover price $2.50.