We are shipping all orders on time, but please expect possible delays in transit. The post office and other shippers are behind schedule and some shipments may experience multi-day delays.

Auction in progress, bid now! Weekly Auction ends Monday May 25!

Army of Darkness (2007 3rd Series) comic books 2007

  • Issue #1A
    Army of Darkness (2007 3rd Series) 1A

    Cover by Arthur Suydam. by James Kuhoric & Fernando Blanco Fresh from the Marvel Zombies vs. AOD crossover! ... well, not 'minty' fresh, but fresh enough from his appearance in the universe of the Marvel Zombies, our un-intrepid hero has returned to his own world ... but what a world it's become! Evil Ash and his Deadite hordes rule the land, and everywhere Ash turns is filled with mutants and monsters! Can Ashley J. Williams gather his 'chosen' and take down the Deadite hordes and restore order to the world? Read on, and find out! The action and post-apocalyptic excitement is once again brought to you by the creative team of writer James Kuhoric and artist Fernando Blanco, and features a stunning painted cover from Arthur (Savage Tales, Marvel Zombies) Suydam and an alternate cover by Fabiano Neves! Cover price $3.50.

  • Issue #1B
    Army of Darkness (2007 3rd Series) 1B

    Cover by Arthur Suydam. by James Kuhoric & Fernando Blanco Fresh from the Marvel Zombies vs. AOD crossover! ... well, not 'minty' fresh, but fresh enough from his appearance in the universe of the Marvel Zombies, our un-intrepid hero has returned to his own world ... but what a world it's become! Evil Ash and his Deadite hordes rule the land, and everywhere Ash turns is filled with mutants and monsters! Can Ashley J. Williams gather his 'chosen' and take down the Deadite hordes and restore order to the world? Read on, and find out! The action and post-apocalyptic excitement is once again brought to you by the creative team of writer James Kuhoric and artist Fernando Blanco, and features a stunning painted cover from Arthur (Savage Tales, Marvel Zombies) Suydam and an alternate cover by Fabiano Neves! Cover price $3.50.

  • Issue #2A
    Army of Darkness (2007 3rd Series) 2A

    Cover by Arthur Suydam. by James Kuhoric & Fernando Blanco Dynamite proudly presents the return of Ash and the Army of Darkness! Continuing the undead action and excitement from issue #1 (following the crossover of 2007, Marvel Zombies vs. the Army of Darkness), Ash continues to explore the Deadite-infested wastes of Detroit as he attempts to wrestle control of the world back from Evil Ash and his Deadite minions! Featuring another stunning script by James Kuhoric and awesome art by Fernando Blanco this is destined to be the most talked about AOD series yet! Cover price $3.50.

  • Issue #2B
    Army of Darkness (2007 3rd Series) 2B

    Cover by Fabiano Neves. by James Kuhoric & Fernando Blanco Dynamite proudly presents the return of Ash and the Army of Darkness! Continuing the undead action and excitement from issue #1 (following the crossover of 2007, Marvel Zombies vs. the Army of Darkness), Ash continues to explore the Deadite-infested wastes of Detroit as he attempts to wrestle control of the world back from Evil Ash and his Deadite minions! Featuring another stunning script by James Kuhoric and awesome art by Fernando Blanco this is destined to be the most talked about AOD series yet! Cover price $3.50.

  • Issue #2C
    Army of Darkness (2007 3rd Series) 2C

    Silver Foil Edition. Cover by Arthur Suydam. by James Kuhoric & Fernando Blanco Dynamite proudly presents the return of Ash and the Army of Darkness! Continuing the undead action and excitement from issue #1 (following the crossover of 2007, Marvel Zombies vs. the Army of Darkness), Ash continues to explore the Deadite-infested wastes of Detroit as he attempts to wrestle control of the world back from Evil Ash and his Deadite minions! Featuring another stunning script by James Kuhoric and awesome art by Fernando Blanco this is destined to be the most talked about AOD series yet!

  • Issue #3A
    Army of Darkness (2007 3rd Series) 3A

    Cover by Arthur Suydam. by Jame Kuhoric & Fernando Blanco Ash continues to explore the Deadite-infested wastes of Detroit as he attempts to regain control of the world from Evil Ash and his Deadite minions! Featuring another stunning script by James Kuhoric, awesome art by Fernando Blanco, and sure-to-be coveted covers by Arthur Suydam (75%) and a vicious variant chance cover by Fabiano (Marvel Zombies vs. the Army of Darkness) Neves (25%), this is destined to be the most talked-about AOD series yet! This issue is also available in a limited Foil Cover edition by Arthur (Marvel Zombies) Suydam! Cover price $3.50.

  • Issue #3B
    Army of Darkness (2007 3rd Series) 3B

    Cover by Fabiano Neves. by Jame Kuhoric & Fernando Blanco Ash continues to explore the Deadite-infested wastes of Detroit as he attempts to regain control of the world from Evil Ash and his Deadite minions! Featuring another stunning script by James Kuhoric, awesome art by Fernando Blanco, and sure-to-be coveted covers by Arthur Suydam (75%) and a vicious variant chance cover by Fabiano (Marvel Zombies vs. the Army of Darkness) Neves (25%), this is destined to be the most talked-about AOD series yet! This issue is also available in a limited Foil Cover edition by Arthur (Marvel Zombies) Suydam! Cover price $3.50.

  • Issue #4A
    Army of Darkness (2007 3rd Series) 4A

    Cover by Arthur Suydam. by Kuhoric & Blanco Ash continues to explore the Deadite infested wastes of Detroit as he attempts to wrestle control of the world back from Evil Ash and his Deadite minions! Ash and his company have made it to the City of the Dead, the throne of Evil Ash. They stand before the gates of the tower and face their moment of truth. And then it all goes to hell! Will Ash triumph over his own 'bad' self? Read on, true believers, the future is decided here! This is destined to be the most talked about Army of Darkness series yet! Cover price $3.50.

  • Issue #4B
    Army of Darkness (2007 3rd Series) 4B

    Cover by Fabiano Neves. by Kuhoric & Blanco Ash continues to explore the Deadite infested wastes of Detroit as he attempts to wrestle control of the world back from Evil Ash and his Deadite minions! Ash and his company have made it to the City of the Dead, the throne of Evil Ash. They stand before the gates of the tower and face their moment of truth. And then it all goes to hell! Will Ash triumph over his own 'bad' self? Read on, true believers, the future is decided here! This is destined to be the most talked about Army of Darkness series yet! Cover price $3.50.