=showcase comic books issue 55
- Signed by artist Murphy Anderson (splash) with Lone Star Comics certificate of authenticity. 2" cumulative spine split.
- 1" Cumulative spine split.
- Water damage. Cover detached at one staple.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($47.85) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: Off white
- Slab: Minor side edge cracks
- Label #0008940005
Auction opens July 4
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($15.75) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: Off white to white
- Slab: Standard, no notable issues
- Label #3838993006
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($2.97) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
- Water spots.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($2.25) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
- Interior tearing.
Cover by Murphy Anderson. 1st solo Golden Age Green Lantern in Silver Age (pre-dates Green Lantern 40), Doctor Fate, and Hourman star in "Solomon Grundy Goes on a Rampage!", script by Gardner Fox, art by Murphy Anderson; When Solomon Grundy last fought Green Lantern Alan Scott, Green Lantern encased Solomon Grundy in an emerald sphere prison floating above Earth; Years later, the sphere has now crash landed back on Earth, and Solomon Grundy has emerged to get his revenge on Green Lantern; Solomon Grundy instinctually heads back to his home of Slaughter Swamp, which at this point is bordering the Tyler Chemical Company plant; At the Tower of Fate, Kent Nelson is warned that there is trouble by his crystal ball; Seeing the source of the trouble to be Slaughter Swamp, Nelson becomes Dr. Fate; Hourman comes across Solomon Grundy in Slaughter Swamp; Hourman pops his Miraclo pill, then attacks Solomon Grundy. One-page text feature tells the origins of Dr. Fate and Hourman. 36 Pages, Full Color. Cover price $0.12.
The listings below are from eBay, and MyComicShop is not responsible for these items in any way. Some listings shown here may no longer be available if they sold or were ended by the seller after we last retrieved the listing details.