Amazing Spider-Man 1st series comic books issue 71
- Slight amateur restoration
- Paper: White
- Restoration: small amount of color touch on cover; right and bottom edge trimmed.
- Label #0139183001
- Staple rust.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($7.05) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: Off white
- Slab: Scuffing on front of case
- Label #0029955010
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($0.81) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
Cover art by John Romita. The Speedster and the Spider!, script by John Romita (plot) and Stan Lee (script), pencils by John Romita (layouts) and Jim Mooney (pencils), inks by Jim Mooney; With Jonah down for the count, Robbie publishes Peter's pictures in the Bugle showing Kingpin, and not Spider-Man, to be the real crook in the case of the golden tablet; Trying to redeem himself after his recent career with Magneto, Quicksilver decides to bring in the menace known as Spider-Man but discovers he isn't the villain the Bugle has painted him to be. 36 pgs. $0.12. Cover price $0.12.
This item is not in stock. If you use the "Add to want list" tab to add this issue to your want list, we will email you when it becomes available.
United Kingdom edition. Spider-Man origin retold and J. Jonah Jameson intro in "Spider-Man." Script by Stan Lee, art by Steve Ditko. First appearance of the Chameleon and Fantastic Four guest appearance in "Spider-Man vs. the Chameleon." Script by Lee, art by Ditko. Cover by Jack Kirby/Ditko. Spider-man's origin retold. Reprinted in Marvel Tales # 138.