Superman comic books issue 115
- Tape over staples, tape stains on centerfold.
- Centerfold detached at one staple.
- Several small hole punches through back cover and several pages. Negligible impact on art and story.
- Cover detached at one staple. Staple rust. Rust migration. Water damage.
- 7" cumulative spine split. Extra staples (not manufacturing). Brittle pages.
- Cover detached.
- Interior is complete. Extensive accumulation of defects.
- Interior complete. Water damage. Mold. 1/4 back cover missing. Staple rust. Rust migration.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($2.10) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($1.17) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
- Cover detached at one staple.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($0.90) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
- 2.5" cumulative spine split through cover and all wraps, lateral spine tears.
Cover art by Al Plastino. The Midget Superman, script by Otto Binder, pencils by Wayne Boring, inks by Stan Kaye. Jimmy Olsen's Lost Pal starring Superman and Many-Faces Fulton, script by Otto Binder, art by Al Plastino. The Three Substitute Supermen starring Superman and The Organizer, script by Jerry Coleman, pencils by Wayne Boring, inks by Stan Kaye; three potential heroes vie to become the temporary Man of Steel. 36 pgs. $0.10. Cover price $0.10.
"Love Hurts!" Story by Dan Jurgens. Art by Ron Frenz and Joe Rubinstein. So soon after regaining control of his body from Brainiac, Superman's control is usurped once more by a mysterious golden haired woman. Plus, Lois Lane leaves Metropolis behind. After that heartbreaking news there's really not much else to say, now is there. Cover price $1.95.
WRITTEN BY MARK SCHULTZ; ART AND COVER BY DOUG MAHNKE AND TOM NGUYEN "OUR WORLDS AT WAR," Part 5. The entire population of Metropolis has been abducted by aliens. Now Clark Kent must wage a battle for freedom against his alien captors, without revealing his Superman identity. But the identity of the abductors and what is to come result in shocking consequences for all. Cover price $2.25.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($2.70) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: Off white to white
- Label #1445072004
Cover art by Neal Adams. Survival of the Fittest!, script by Leo Dorfman, art by Pete Costanza; Jimmy gets Aquaman's powers in a contest arranged by Proteus and becomes the King of the Sea. Super-Turtle humor page by Henry Boltinoff. The Kid Who Unmasked Superman!, script by Dave Wood, art by Pete Costanza; Duncan Brite has a plan to discover Superman's real identity. 36 pgs. $0.12. Cover price $0.12.
Cover art by Dick Giordano. My Death ... By Lois Lane, script by Robert Kanigher, pencils by Werner Roth, inks by Vince Colletta and Murphy Anderson (Superman heads only); Lois Lane receives a typewriter as a gift that seems to allow her to write an obituary before a person has died, and it predicts her death. The Shakespeare Clue!, script by Robert Kanigher, art by Bob Oksner; Lady Danger gets the scoop that puts away Wolf Lupas and his gang. Untitled Lois Lane story, script by Don Cameron, art by Ed Dobrotka; Lois helps stop a man with a broken heart from jumping off an eight-story building. The Computer Crooks, script by Robert Kanigher, art by Dick Giordano; The 100 uses K.A.R.L. (a form of New God technology that was stolen from Intergang) to create a perfect plan to kill the Thorn; Story continues in the following issue. 52 pgs. $0.25. Cover price $0.25.