Avengers comic books issue 63 published by Marvel, 1969 or before
- Staple rust and migration.
- Staple rust. Rust migration.
- Tape along length of spine. Extra staples (not manufacturing).
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($3.60) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: Cream to off white
- Label #0259438008
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($2.06) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: Off white to white
- Label #0246514003
"And in This Corner...Goliath!" Part 1 of 3. Script by Roy Thomas. Pencils by Gene Colan. Inks by George Klein. Cover by Gene Colan and George Klein. Clint Barton takes center stage as he changes identities after receiving a distress call from the Black Widow! Exit Hawkeye...and enter Goliath! A new super-villain triumvirate has taken the widow prisoner and crafted a plan to conquer the United States! With his fellow avengers away on a phony mission, Clint storms into Coney Island to rescue Natasha all by himself! But the Mad Thinker's massive android stands in his way! Will the new Goliath be cut down to size on his very first adventure? Avengers Lineup: Black Panther, Hawkeye/Goliath, Vision, Wasp, and Yellowjacket. (Notes: Elements of the plot continue from Captain Marvel (1st series) 12 and continue in Sub-Mariner (1st series) 14. Egghead previously appeared in Tales to Astonish 61. The Puppet Master and Mad Thinker appear next in Sub-Mariner 14.) 32 pages. 12 cent cover price. Cover price $0.12.
This is a United Kingdom edition. The UK edition was released in Great Britain at the same time the American edition was released. Both editions are identical except for pricing on cover.