Flash comic books issue 129
- Paper: Off white to white
- Slab: Scuffing on front of case
- Label #1057351003
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($2.82) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: Off white
- Slab: Other - see grading notes
- Cover detached from top staple only. Date stamp on back cover. Scratching on front of slab and minor side edge crack.
- Label #0103582004
Cover pencils by Carmine Infantino, inks by Murphy Anderson. 2nd Silver Age appearance of Golden Age Flash from Earth-2 in Double Danger on Earth, script by Gardner Fox, pencils by Carmine Infantino, inks by Joe Giella; a comet strikes the sun, endangering Earth 2 with radiation; Barry and Iris attend a costume party on Earth 1, and the proceeds are stolen by Captain Cold; Jay and Barry team up; Cameo of the JSA vs. the Key. Ad for Atom #1. Palisades Amusement Park ad with Superman. Brave and the Bold ad with Hawkman. Letters to the editor from comics writer Don McGregor, publisher Bill Warren, and super fan Bernie Bubnis. 36 Pages, Full Color. Cover price $0.12.
"Hell to Pay Conclusion: An Attack of Conscience." The Justice League battles the Flash Rogue's Gallery and their avatars. Meanwhile, Wally West must face up to the deal he made with Neron (involving Linda). Script by Brian Augustyn and Mark Waid, pencils by Paul Ryan, inks by John Nyberg. Cover art by Mike Wieringo and Jose Marzan, Jr. Cover price $1.75.