Strange tales comic books issue 101
- 1" Cumulative spine split. Cover loose at staples. Cover oxidation.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($19.47) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: White
- Slab: Minor side edge crack
- Label #0919819007
Current bid: $96.00
Time left: 4d 10h 2m
Auction opens October 5
- Paper: Off white
- Label #0037158009
- Cover-to-cover staining.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($5.67) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
- Restored (see item notes)
- RESTORATION. Minor color touch.
Cover pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Dick Ayers. Human Torch solo series begins in "The Human Torch," script by Stan Lee (plot) and Larry Lieber (script), pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Dick Ayers; In his home town of Glenville, Johnny Storm investigates sabotage at an amusement park; He finds that the sabotage was aimed at a structure that blocked messages to a Communist submarine. "Skrawkcab" text story, art by John Tartaglione. "The Impossible Spaceship!", script by Stan Lee (plot) and Larry Lieber (script), art by Don Heck; An empty spaceship arrives on Earth, confusing everyone; The ship lands and stays for a time before leaving, disappointed that the humans couldnt realize that the ship itself was alive. "What Is X-35?", script by Stan Lee, art by Steve Ditko; A criminal trying to escape is repeatedly confronted with the number X-35; He is run over and killed by a car bearing the license plate number X-35. 36 pgs., full color. Cover price $0.12.