Strange tales comic books issue 95
- Paper: Off white to white
- Slab: Minor side edge cracks
- Label #03526D-016
- 3/4" Cumulative spine split.
- Cover detached at one staple.
- 5 1/2" cumulative spine split. Cover detached. Only one staple (manufacturing).
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($2.38) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($2.40) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
Cover pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Dick Ayers. "The Two-Headed Thing!", pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Dick Ayers; In a storm, a convict escapes through a hole smashed in the wall; When he is found, he tells a tale of a shape-shifting monster; When the guards scoff, the escapee reveals that HE is the monster. "Muscle Man" text story. "The Monster Escapes!", pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Dick Ayers; An alien planning to invade Earth crash lands and tries to find a rocket to escape; Instead, he accidentally conceals himself in an airtight time capsule and suffocates. "The Cave of Shaggdorr!", art by Don Heck; No one had ever returned from a treasure search in the cave of the Shaggdorr on Ursa Centaurius; Bruno Krugg escapes the authorities and heads for the planet to steal the treasure. "Do Not Panic!", script by Stan Lee, art by Steve Ditko; An alien craft arrives over a city and descends; The pilot wears a frightening spacesuit, but since the military do not panic, they do not attack, and when the human pilot removes his helmet he is warmly greeted by the people of Mars. 36 pgs., full color. Cover price $0.12.