We make it easy to sell your comics
We are the largest comic book retailer in the world and buy from thousands of individual comic sellers just like you across the United States and around the world. We also buy estates and offer generous consignment options. Whether you're a long-time collector or are new to comics and just trying to figure out what to do with a family member's old collection, we make it easy to sell.
We are a two generation family-owned and operated business that's been selling comics since 1960 and have an outstanding reputation within our industry. See what other sellers say about their experience selling to us.
Option 1: High Value Collections & Estates
- Is your collection outstanding? We will travel anywhere in the U.S. and Canada to look at collections or estates valued $25,000 to $1 million or more.
- We buy complete collections and estates.
- No matter what part of the country you are in, we will travel to your doorstep ourselves or put you in touch with one of our local comic buying partners: trusted professionals who can come out and make an immediate cash offer for your comics.
- Call us at 817-701-0703, Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00 Central to speak with a comic buying specialist.
Option 1B: High Value Comics: Keys, Rare or High Grade Gold, Silver, Bronze Age
- We pay very competitive prices for high value comics including keys, Golden Age rarities, high grade CGC and CBCS certified Gold/Silver/Bronze age comics, registry sets, signature series/signed comics, as well as original comic art.
- Call us at 817-701-0703, Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00 Central to let us know what you have, and we'll make you an offer.
- NOTE: We do not make offers on items listed in currently running auctions. We only make offers on items you already own and would be prepared to ship promptly upon receiving our offer.
Option 1C: We pay finder's fees and can help finance major comic deals
- Know of a great collection or a mega key comic looking for a buyer? We can work with you in a variety of ways to help major buys happen, including providing financing and going in together on large purchases (if you want to be part of the buy), or paying finder's fees for referrals to great collections and keys (if you don't want to or can't afford to be part of the buy).
- Call us at 817-701-0703, Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00 Central to discuss.
Option 2: Sell to us using our Online Want List (all eras, all values)
- You can sell comics from any era, low grade or high grade, low value or high value, "raw" or professionally graded and encapsulated.
- Our want list is updated in real time based on our current inventory needs. You can look up any issue to see if we're buying it, and if so, how much we'll pay for it.
- Over 100,000 comics a month are sold to us via our Online Want List from hundreds of individual sellers just like you.
- Please note that many comics published after 1980 are not on our want list at all times if we are already well stocked.
- How to Sell Your Comics Using Option 2 (Online Want List)
Option 3: Consign your high value comics and comic art
- We are one of the largest and fastest growing consignment services because sellers love that they're able to get easy, no-hassle sales for strong prices when consigning with us.
- Any comics and comic art valued $50 and up are consignable.
- Free auction and fixed price listings, no hidden fees.
- Free grading
- Our commission when items sell: 10% for items selling under $300 (minimum $5 commission); 8% $300 to $3,000; 6% over $3,000
- How to Consign Your Comics Using Option 3
Option 4: Sell your collection: comics cover priced $0.65 or less
- We buy collections and estates consisting of comics and magazines that are all cover priced $0.65 or less.
- After you provide us with the details of your collection, we will have an offer to you within two business days.
- How to Sell Your Comics Using Option 4
- NOTE: This option is only available for selling comics with a cover price of $0.65 or less. If you have newer comics with cover prices greater than $0.65, you should use Option 2 (Sell Using Our Online Want List), or Option 5 (Get an offer from one of our local buyers).
Option 4B: Ship your comics cover priced $0.65 or less for an offer
- Any group of 100 or more comics with a cover price of $0.65 or less can be shipped directly to us for an offer.
- No prior authorization required, just follow the instructions and ship your comics.
- Once your comics arrive at our warehouse, you'll receive an offer within seven business days, and we pay immediately on acceptance of our offer.
- If we are unable to agree on a price for your comics, we will return your comics to you at our expense. If you don't have a good idea of the value of your comics, we recommend getting an offer from your local comic shop or antique store first before sending your comics to us. Some sellers have unrealistically high expectations of the value of their comics, but if you get another offer before sending your comics to us you'll have a better frame of reference to evaluate our offer against.
- How to Sell Your Comics Using Option 4B
Option 5: Get an offer from one of our local buyers
We have long-standing relationships with dozens of trusted professional comic buyers in locations across the United States, Canada, and even some locations overseas. We can arrange a visit by one of our buyers to evaluate your collection and make an immediate cash offer. We buy comics, magazines, graphic novels, and other related paper items.
To find out if what you are offering for sale qualifies for a visit from one of our buyers, please call us at 817-701-0703, Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00 Central to speak with a comic buying specialist.
We have comic buyers in the following locations. Even if you are not in one of these locations, we may have a buyer near you who could visit and make an offer on your collection.
|Arkansas||Little Rock, Texarkana|
|California||Los Angeles, San Diego, San Fransisco, San Jose|
|Florida||Jacksonville, Miami, Naples, Sarasota, Tampa|
|New York||New York City|
|North Carolina||Charlotte, Durham, Raleigh|
|Ohio||Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus|
|Oklahoma||Oklahoma City, Tulsa|
|South Dakota||Sioux Falls|
|Texas||Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Temple, Texarkana|
|Utah||Salt Lake City|
|Washington, DC||Washington, DC|
|Canada||Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal, Toronto, Halifax/Shelburne Nova Scotia|
|United Kingdom||Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester|
Option 6: Store Stock
- We buy store overstocks and store liquidations. Have you closed your store, or just have long boxes piled up in your back room?
- If you have 300 or more long boxes, we will travel anywhere in the lower 48 states to buy your inventory.
- How to Sell Your Comics Using Option 6