How to Sell Your Comics Using Our Online Want List
First, record the comics that you want to sell. For each issue, you will see if the issue is on our want list and how much we'll pay for the issue.
SUPER FAST - If you have modern comics and a barcode scanner, you can use your scanner to record those comics. This is completely optional--any comic can be looked up normally without a scanner if you don't want to use one.
We also provide a printable version of our want list that can be helpful in some situations, such as if you are attending a comic convention and looking for comics to buy for resale to us.
- When you've finished recording the comics you have, submit your list of comics for sale.
- We will respond with an authorization for you to ship your comics. At this point, you will know our offer for all of your comics as you have graded them.
- You ship us your comics. We provide a shipping invoice listing your comics that you can print and include with the shipment.
- We receive and grade your comics. If our grading agrees with what you originally recorded, you will be paid the amount of our original offer. If any comics graded higher than what was originally recorded, you will be paid proportionally more. If any comics graded lower than what was originally recorded, you will have the option of either accepting a proportionally lower offer or having the comics securely packaged and shipped back to you. More information on returning comics if you decline our offer
- When your sale is complete, we'll mail you a check within two business days. Or, if you would prefer to be paid in MyComicShop online trade credit, your credit will be issued to your account for immediate use.
Contact our Want List Buying department:
9:00 am - 5:00 pm Central Monday-Friday