Tales to astonish comic books issue 60
- Cover detached at one staple.
Auction opens June 26$42.00
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($5.67) will be charged at checkout. It ships immediately from our office.
- Paper: Cream to off white
- Slab: Minor side edge crack
- Label #0949921007
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($1.26) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by mycomicshop's experienced graders and ships immediately from our office.
Cover by Jack Kirby and Sol Brodsky. The Beasts of Berlin!, script by Stan Lee, art by Dick Ayers and Paul Reinman; When Henry learns that an old buddy has been captured behind the Iron Curtain, he heads off to East Berlin to mount a rescue; Using both the powers of Giant-Man and Ant-Man Hank rescues Lee and destroys the ray the reds are using to create hyper-intelligent gorillas. The Incredible Hulk, script by Stan Lee, art by Steve Ditko and George Roussos (as George Bell); Bruce creates an indestructible robot which is able to withstand the power of a nuclear blast but the stress of completing it on schedule causes him to transform into the Hulk and he leaves this massive weapon of awesome power unattended; So of course, a foreign spy who has been hanging around gamma base looking for just such an opportunity jumps into the robot and takes off. Story continues from Incredible Hulk #6 but with significant changes. 36 pgs., full color. Cover price $0.12.
This item is not in stock. If you use the "Add to want list" tab to add this issue to your want list, we will email you when it becomes available.
UK (England) edition, published simultaneously with the U.S. edition, and exactly like the U.S. edition except for UK cover price.