Avengers (1963 1st Series) 32
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($11.97) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: Off white
- Slab: Scuffing on front of case; Scuffing to inner well of case
- Label #0044865005
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($29.85) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: White
- Slab: Standard, no notable issues
- Label #3763772004
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($1.32) will be charged at checkout.
It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
Other items consigned by Vault Of Comics
- Cover oxidation.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($1.17) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
- Water spotting. Cover oxidation.
Cover by Don Heck. "The Sign of the Serpent!", script by Stan Lee, pencils by Don Heck; Captain America encourages Goliath to keep looking for a solution to his height-switching ability and finds a new assistant, Bill Foster; The Sons of the Serpent attack foreign people, including General Chen, the dictator of a communist country while he visits the UN; The Black Widow provides information to Hawkeye to prove herself to him. Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch discover they will regain their full powers; Bill Foster, being African-American, gets attacked by the Sons of the Serpent; Captain America goes to Nick Fury for more information about them; The Avengers vow to defeat the Sons of the Serpent, but Captain America is kidnapped. Avengers roll call: Captain America, Hawkeye, Goliath, the Wasp, and, briefly, Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch. Tony Stark (Iron Man) and Nick Fury guest appearances. Reprinted in Giant-Size Marvel Triple Action #2. 36 pgs., full color. $0.12. Cover price $0.12.
The listings below are from eBay, and MyComicShop is not responsible for these items in any way. Some listings shown here may no longer be available if they sold or were ended by the seller after we last retrieved the listing details.