Amazing Spider-Man (1963 1st Series) 328
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($19.47) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: White
- Label #0199444011
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($2.04) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: White
- Slab: Scuffing on front of case
- Label #3744207018
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($4.95) will be charged at checkout.
- CGC Signature Series
- Paper: Off white to white
- Slab: Scuffing to inner well of case
- Signed by Todd McFarlane on 1/14/20.
- Label #2555971007
Current bid: $5.00
Time left: 6d 6h 49m
"Shaw's Gambit" Acts of Vengeance crossover. Guest-starring the Hulk. Script by David Michelinie. Art by Todd McFarlane. Cover by Todd McFarlane. Plot continues from Web of Spider-Man 60. The powerful cabal masterminding the Acts of Vengeance is still trying to kill the web-slinger despite his new cosmic powers! And the next super-villain gunning for Spidey is Sebastian Shaw! However the Hellfire Club's Black King likes to fight by proxy! And who better to use than the Hulk! Shaw picks up the former Green Goliath in the Nevada desert and drops him in the middle of Manhattan! And the battle is joined! The cosmic-powered wall-crawler and the gamma-radiated Hulk throw down from Times Square to the Roosevelt Island ruins! An out-of-this-world ending! Plot continues in Spectacular Spider-Man 160. Cameo appearances by Mary Jane Watson and Flash Thompson. (Notes: This issue completes Todd McFarlane's dynamic 2-year run as the penciler of the Amazing Spider-Man series -- highlighted by the co-creation of Venom (aka Eddie Brock) and the initial Venom story arcs in issues 298-300 and 315-317. This story was reprinted in 1993 in the trade paperback: Spider-Man -- The Cosmic Adventures.) 32 pages. Cover price $1.00.