GI Combat (1952) 87
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($14.25) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
- 2" cumulative spine split.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($5.85) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: Cream to off white
- Spine of cover completely split and re-attached with tape. Tape on cover and interior.
- Label #1199689005
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($8.55) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
- INCOMPLETE. Pages missing, affects art and story (Haunted Tank story is complete).
Cover by Russ Heath and Jack Adler (washtone). Written by Robert Kanigher and Bob Haney. Art by Russ Heath. The Haunted Tank takes on several German Tiger tanks in a small town, managing to destroy them even though the little Stuart tank is outclassed, in "Introducing -- the Haunted Tank" by Robert Kanigher and Russ Heath. Featuring the first appearances of the Haunted Tank, Jeb Stuart, Arch Asher, Rick Rawlins, Slim Stryker and General J.E.B. Stuart (ghost). Plus: Back-up story "Dead End!" by Bob Haney and Heath. And: 2-pager "World War II Battle Story of...the 4th Marine Division." 32 pages, full color. Cover price $0.10.