Strange Tales (1951-1976 1st Series) 81
- Paper: White
- Slab: Scuffing on front of case
- Label #03526D-011
- 1/2" Cumulative spine split. Centerfold detached at one staple.
- Cover detached.
- Centerfold detached. Oxidation. Chipping.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($6.00) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($1.95) will be charged at checkout.
It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
Other items consigned by thegeneral
- Heavy crayon on one page, color bleeding to adjacent pages.
Cover pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Dick Ayers. "The Scarecrow Walks!", pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Dick Ayers; A landlord cheats poor farmers out of their land in order to sell it for nuclear tests; Radiation animates the farmers' abandoned scarecrow. "Mystery Trip," art by Joe Maneely; Tommy's uncle returns from a space journey needing to re-learn how to walk on earth instead of floating. "A Giant There Was!", art by Don Heck; A criminal steals beans that grow into a beanstalk leading to the land of giants; He tries to rob a castle, but he is caught and imprisoned with other criminals. "I Went Too Far Back!", art by Paul Reinman; A scientist's assistant travels to the past with a gun to rule a pre-technology world; Instead he finds that time is a loop, and when he travels back too far he finds himself a thousand years in the future. "The Thing in the Cell!", art by Steve Ditko; A corrupt police chief uses fines to fund a giant prison in order to increase his prestige; He jails a passerby for no reason, but is shocked to find that he is an alien leader. 36 pgs., full color. Cover price $0.10.