Strange Tales (1951-1976 1st Series) 84
- Paper: Off white to white
- 1 piece of tape on interior cover.
- Label #03526D-013
- Cover detached.
- Centerfold detached. Water damage. Mold.
- 8" Spine split from bottom (taped). Staples added (not manufacturing). Large piece torn from back cover.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($5.70) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: Cream to off white
- Label #1396724012
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($3.27) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($1.80) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
- Staple rust with migration. Water damage.
Cover pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Dick Ayers. "The Wonder of the Ages!!! Magneto!", pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Dick Ayers (prototype of the X-Men's Magneto); A strong man is exploited and abandoned, unable to find work except in a freak show; His size makes him the perfect pilot for an experimental space flight, on which he gains magnetic powers. "The Inventor" text story. "Twelve Silent Men!", art by Paul Reinman; A greedy lawyer steals a time machine in order to profit from knowledge from the future; Once there he is tried for stealing the machine. "They Met on Mars!", art by Steve Ditko; Two beings in grotesque space suits fight on Mars; One of them destroys the other's ship and escapes, with the two never knowing that they were both humans: one from the US, one from the USSR. 36 pgs., full color. Cover price $0.10.