Strange Tales (1951-1976 1st Series) 100
- Paper: Off white to white
- Label #03526D-003
- 1" Cumulative spine split. Water damage.
- 2" Spine split from top of comic.
- 3" cumulative spine split. Cover detached at one staple.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($2.70) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($1.47) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
Cover pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Steve Ditko. "The Man in the Crazy Maze," pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Dick Ayers; A carnival owner cons patrons with an impossible maze, and kills a reporter that might expose him; He is trapped in another maze with only one exit, into hell. "Blueprint for Victory" text story. "The Imitation Man," pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Dick Ayers; A dictator forces a scientist to use his duplicator machine on him so that he can have a substitute appear in public places to avoid assassination attempts. "Beware the Uboongi!", art by Don Heck; Americans flee Uranus due to ferocious wildlife; The Soviets take the opportunity to land their own expedition, but because they ignore the American warnings they do not realize that the sheep-like creatures in the mountains are the deadly Uboongi. "The Mighty Oak!", script by Stan Lee, art by Steve Ditko; An atomic test gives an oak tree the ability to think and move, and it plots the destruction of humanity's implements of war and crime. 36 pgs., full color. Cover price $0.12.