Eerie (1951 Avon Series) 13
- Paper: Off white to white
- Slab: Scuffing on front of case
- Amateur Conservation includes: cover reattached with glue. 1 piece of tape on interior cover and 1 piece on centerfold.
- Label #222-AA-005
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($9.00) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
- 1.5" spine split from top, cover coming loose at one staple.
Cover by Alvin C. Hollingsworth. Edited by Sol Cohen. Art by Norman Nodel, Harry Lazarus, and Vince Alascia. Tales of horror from the era just before the Comics Code was introduced. A big-game hunter learns the horrifying secret of the white gorilla (its man); A stray postage stamp proves to be the clue that traps a murderer; A couple discovers the ancient Egyptian secret of eternal life, but of course it includes a horrible twist. Third cover appearance of the gasping girl from issues #5 and #9. The Light That Lured!; The White Gorilla!; The Steps in the Cellar; The Spectre at the Opera!; Stamp Murder!; Help Us to Die! 32 pages, Full Color. Cover price $0.10.