Journey into Unknown Worlds (1951 2nd Series) 38
- 1" Spine split from top. Staining on interior pages.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($5.25) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: Off white to white
- Slab: Other - see grading notes
- Minor side edge cracks, piece of tape on top edge of slab.
- Label #0080396007
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($3.00) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($1.85) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
Cover art by John Forte. Who Speaks to Sorcerers?, art by John Severin; A man's car breaks down during a stormy night and he comes across a coven of sorcerers. Masquerade text story. The Martians, art by Mort Lawrence; Martians set up a Martian exhibit in a museum but become discouraged when the Earthlings do not prove clever enough to utilize atomic power to make the trip to Mars. But Don't Go Near the Water, art by Ed Winiarski; This story postulates that a girl's reflection in a pond has a life of its own. The Man Who Changed Things!, pencils by Ross Andru, inks by Mike Esposito; A scientist thinks about quitting his job for a tire manufacturer until he has a dream about going back into time and changing things and, when he comes forward again, humans are slaves of ant masters. The Green Man!, art by John Forte; A human girl falls in love with a plant man who cannot breathe her atmosphere. 36 pgs. $0.10. Cover price $0.10.