Strange Tales (1951-1976 1st Series) 147
- 3/4" Cumulative spine split.
- Writing on cover and interior.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($5.25) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: White
- Label #3A0111-020
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($2.70) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: Off white to white
- Label #0158565009
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($0.90) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
Cover pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Dick Ayers. Nick Fury stars in "The Enemy Within!", script by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby (co-plot), pencils by Jack Kirby (layouts) and Don Heck, inks by Dick Ayers; Returning from their latest mission, Fury catches hell from the military brass; Count Royale continues bad-mouthing Fury to SHIELD's board of directors; A general explains to Fury how A.I.M. has technology they desperately need, but refuse to do business as long as Fury's in charge. "From the Nameless Nowhere Comes... Kaluu!", script by Stan Lee (pp. 1-5), Denny O'Neil (pp. 6-10), and Bill Everett (co-plot), art by Bill Everett (some panels reprinted from Steve Ditko stories); Doctor Strange walks the streets of Greenwich Village and after stopping a robbery returns home to find his bills unpaid, his bank account empty, and a city building inspector informing him he has six months to bring his house up to code; He instructs Wong to sell some jewels to pay the bills, checks up on Baron Mordo, thinks back on recent events, and then contacts a theatrical agent, Hiram Barney, about a possible nightclub gig. 36 pgs., full color. Cover price $0.12.