Superboy (1949-1979 1st Series DC) 97
- Brush marks on cover.
- 1" cumulative spine split and oxidation.
- Pedigree: John G. Fantucchio
- Slice in cover. From the John G. Fantucchio collection, but comic does not include a certificate of authenticity.
- Cover loose at one staple.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($2.25) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: Cream to off white
- Label #1465159016
Cover pencils by Curt Swan, inks by George Klein. "The Super-Mischief of Superbaby!", script by Jerry Siegel, art by George Papp; Superbaby breaks a criminal out of jail; Jonathan and Martha Kent despair of finding a way to discipline Superbaby, but it turns out that his "misdeeds" are actually blessings in disguise; They also learn that Superbaby can be disciplined by withholding from him the one thing he most values - the love of his parents. Varsity Vic humor two-pager by Henry Boltinoff. The Secret Life of Krypto!, art by George Papp; When Krypto goes to visit Clark Kent's ham radio pal in the European nation of Morvania, two villains trap him with a Kryptonite chunk and attempt to get him to kill Rolf, king of that nation. Your Pass to New Worlds! public service announcement, script by Jack Schiff, art by Sheldon Moldoff. Peg humor page by Henry Boltinoff. Ad for Adventure Comics, Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen, and Action Comics. 36 Pages, Full Color. Cover price $0.12.