Amazing Spider-Man (1963 1st Series) Annual 21A
- Paper: White
- Slab: Scuffing on front of case
- Label #0701613002
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($7.47) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: White
- Slab: Minor side edge crack
- Label #0270698006
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($2.25) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($2.37) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
The marriage of Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson in "The Wedding." Plot by Jim Shooter. Script by David Michelinie. Pencils by Paul Ryan. Inks by Vince Colletta. Cover by John Romita Sr. Direct Edition. At long last wedding bells ring for Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson! What an exciting day! The blushing bride will need something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue! While the Amazing Spider-Man will need to take care of two things before the big day! First, the easy task...short circuit Electro's latest scheme! And second, the tough one...put the memory and heartache of Gwen Stacy in the past forever. Will another trip to the Brooklyn Bridge bring peace to the wondrous wall-crawler? Or will the ghosts of days gone by derail a bright future with Mary Jane? Carpe diem, web-slinger! Appearances by Flash Thompson, Harry Osborn, Liz Osborn, Betty Leeds, Aunt May, Anna Watson, Joe Robertson, J. Jonah Jameson, and Willi Smith. Flashback cameos by the Green Goblin, Gwen Stacy, and Uncle Ben. (Notes: Peter and Mary Jane go on their honeymoon in Spectacular Spider-Man Annual 7. The Direct Edition cover features Peter Parker's friends and family. The Newsstand Edition depicts Spider-Man's friends and foes. Amazing Spider-Man Annual 21 was one of the first issues Marvel published with two different covers. This story was reprinted in the 1991 trade paperback: the Amazing Spider-Man - The Wedding.) 48 pages. Cover price $1.25.