Amazing Spider-Man comic books issue 150
- Staple rust.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($16.77) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: White
- Slab: Scuffing to inner well of case
- Label #1482231001
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($6.75) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: White
- Label #2074448007
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($4.50) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: Off white to white
- Label #1497672014
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($1.59) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
"Spider-Man...or Spider-Clone?" Script by Archie Goodwin. Pencils by Gil Kane. Inks by Mike Esposito, Frank Giacoia, and Dave Hunt (backgrounds). Cover by Gil Kane and Frank Giacoia. The senses-shattering saga of the Jackal is over. But one gigantic question remains for Peter Parker: Am I the Spider-Man or the Spider-Clone? To find the answer, the web-slinger enlists the aid of his friend Dr. Curt Connors! However during the tests; the Vulture, Sandman, and Kingpin attack! Oh no, where did they come from? The laboratory of Dr. Spencer Smythe that's where! Once the wall-crawler defeats the trio of robots, he turns to face his true foe: the Spider Slayer! During the desperate battle, Peter's final thoughts turn toward Mary Jane. Will the amazing one find the answer about his own life...while he staves off his own death...at the hands of the Spider Slayer? A sensational issue! (Notes: Dr. Smythe previously appeared in Amazing Spider-Man 107. The letters page includes a letter from comics writer John Ostrander. This issue contains a full-page ad for Hostess Fruit Pies featuring the Hulk vs. the Abomination and Wendigo. This story was reprinted in Marvel Tales 127.) 32 pages. Cover price $0.25.
This item is not in stock. If you use the "Add to want list" tab to add this issue to your want list, we will email you when it becomes available.
Mark Jeweler Advertisement Insert Variant. Cover price $0.25.