Batman comic books issue 121
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($158.37) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: Off white
- Slab: Scuffing to inner well of case
- Label #2022629001
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($119.97) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: Cream to off white
- Label #1304398013
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($4.50) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
- INCOMPLETE. Centerfold missing, affects art and story. Severe corner damage.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($9.00) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
1st appearance of Mr. Freeze in "The Ice Crimes of Mr. Zero." Cover pencils by Curt Swan, inks by Stan Kaye. The Magic Card! public service announcement, script by Jack Schiff, art by Bernard Baily. "The Body in the Bat-Cave," script by Bill Finger, pencils by Sheldon Moldoff, inks by Charles Paris; As Bruce and Dick head for the Bat-Cave to change to their other identities, they discover the dead body of a man known for selling secrets to the underworld; Batman and Robin therefore must discover if this man sold the secret location of the Bat-Cave to underworld thugs. Two-page Warden Willis story by Henry Boltinoff. "Crime Rides the Rails," script by Bill Finger, pencils by Sheldon Moldoff, inks by Charles Paris; Criminals derail a circus train so that animals get loose and the Caped Crusaders have to deal with that problem while gang members attempt to free their boss from a prison train. "Homicide in Hollywood" text story. 2/3-page Shorty story by Henry Boltinoff. "The Ice Crimes of Mr. Zero," script by Dave Wood, pencils by Sheldon Moldoff, inks by Charles Paris; A scientist accidently falls victim to the effects of an experiment, making him a virtual "human icicle," a foe who puts the chill on Batman and Robin. "Mystery of the Golden Bean Bag!" one-page story, script by Julius Schwartz, pencils by Morris Waldinger, inks by Tommy Nicolosi. 36 pgs., full color. Cover price $0.10.
WRITTEN BY LARRY HAMA; ART BY RICK BURCHETT AND JAMES HODGKINS; PAINTED COVER BY GLEN ORBIK. Batman battles Mr. Freeze for a vital source of power in "No Man's Land!" Freeze is attempting to expand his range of operations from the Gotham power plant he controls through Chinatown and beyond to push the city further into anarchy. But the Dark Knight has other plans, resulting in an action-packed, explosive confrontation. FC, 32 PG.$1.99" Cover price $1.99.