Batman comic books issue 237
- Paper: Off white
- Slab: Scuffing on front and back of case
- Label #0283092002
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($1.85) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
- 1/2" spine split from top.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($2.67) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
- Signed by artist Neal Adams with Lone Star Comics certificate of authenticity.
Cover by Neal Adams. "Night of the Reaper!", script by Denny O'Neil, pencils by Neal Adams inks by Dick Giordano; Dick Grayson attends the annual Vermont parade on Halloween with some of his college friends; The notice some crooks attacking a man dressed as Robin and try to help him; The Reaper attacks Robin; Batman, who has been tracking an ex-Nazi war criminal to the parade, finds Robin and takes him to the house of Tom Fagan, the parade organizer. A letter from Denny O'Neil who recounts the real life events that inspired "Night of the Reaper." "The Screaming House," script by Bill Finger, pencils by Bob Kane and Jerry Robinson (backgrounds), inks by Bob Kane; While passing by an old house, the Batman hears screams and rushes in to save a man, who he soon discovers is a crook that has been double crossing his boss and who kills the thugs torturing him so there will be no witnesses; Later, the Caped Crusader learns from the dying Joey that his boss is a big time smuggler. 52 Pages, Full Color. Cover price $0.25.