Batman comic books issue 100
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($60.75) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: Off white to white
- Slab: New, unblemished
- Label #1277791007
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($19.50) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: Off white
- Slab: New, unblemished
- Label #1298113001
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($13.17) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($14.25) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: Light tan to off white
- Slab: Other — see grading notes
- Cover detached from bottom staple. Small amount of writing on 12th-14th pages. SLAB: Scuffing to front of case, minor side edge cracks, top edge label strip missing.
- Label #0019270010
This is the hard-to-find and much sought after 100th issue. The three Batman and Robin stories in this issue are all new and not reprints. Cover pencils by Bob Kane, Dick Sprang, and Win Mortimer, inks by Bob Kane, Dick Sprang, Win Mortimer, Jerry Robinson, and Charles Paris. "Batmantown, U.S.A.", pencils by Sheldon Moldoff, inks by Charles Paris; When the city of Plainville decides to change its name to Batmantown in order to attract residents, Batman figures that it will draw the criminal element instead. Pioneers of 1976! public service announcement with Binky. "The Hunters of Gotham City," pencils by Sheldon Moldoff, inks by Charles Paris; An accident at the docks in Gotham City allows several animals to escape into the city, but Batman discovers that they were released on purpose: for jewel smuggling! 2/3-page Casey the Cop story by Henry Boltinoff. Detectives with Electric Eyes article by Jack Miller. "The Great Batman Contest," script by Bill Finger, pencils by Sheldon Moldoff, inks by Charles Paris; Batman initiates a contest wherein boys submit their inventons in order to win a scholarship, while Batman hopes to find an invention that will serve him well in his crime fighting. 2/3-page O'Malley of the 4th Precinct story. 36 pgs., full color. Cover price $0.10.
Painted cover art by Alex Ross. The Choice starring Batman and Robin (Robin's origin), script by Dennis O'Neil, art by Dave Taylor; A Great Day For Everyone starring Batman and Robin (Jason Todd), script by James Robinson, art by Lee Weeks. Full-page illustrations by Frank Miller, Gene Ha, Walt Simonson, Joe Quesada and Jimmy Palmiotti, John Estes, Dusty Abell and Drew Geraci, J.H. Williams III and Mick Gray, Curt Swan and Klaus Janson, George Pratt, Mike Mignola. 68 pgs. $3.95. Cover price $3.95.
|In stock||Batman Year One Hundred HC (2015 DC Deluxe Edition) Year 100||#1||DC||2015|
|In stock||Batman Year One Hundred TPB (2007 DC) Year 100||#1||DC||2007|
|In stock||My First 100 Batman Words HC (2018 Simon Spotlight) Board Book||#1||Simon Spotlight||2018|