Detective comics comic books issue 387
- 1 1/4" Cumulative spine split.
- Center 4 wraps detached.
- Water damage.
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($9.30) will be charged at checkout.
- Paper: Off white to white
- Slab: Other - see grading notes
- Scuffing to front and back of slab.
- Label #0099330012
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($1.98) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
30th anniversary issue; Joker and Penguin on cover with Batman and Robin. Last 12c cover-priced issue. Cover by Irv Novick. "The Cry of the Night is – Sudden Death!", script by Mike Friedrich, pencils by Bob Brown, inks by Joe Giella; Batman and Robin swing across Gotham City; They arrive at a crime scene where the wealthy atomic chemist Lambert has been murdered with a poker in his own living room; Commissioner Gordon is accusing Lambert's hippy son Mel, whose fingerprints were found on the murder instrument. "The Case of the Chemical Syndicate," script by Bill Finger, art by Bob Kane; Commissioner Gordon relaxes at home entertaining his young socialite friend Bruce Wayne; Wayne asks if anything exciting has happened lately, and Gordon explains that a fellow called the "Bat-Man" is puzzling him; Gordon receives a call that chemical manufacturer Lambert has been found murdered. Detective Comics #27 Fact File, art by Sheldon Moldoff. Batman's Souvenir Album; Collage of various panels of Bat-items & people. Letters from comics writer Martin Pasko. 36 pgs., full color. $0.12. Cover price $0.12.