Tarzan and The Martian Legion HC (2015 RCC) Leatherbound Green Thoat Edition comic books
The Martian Legion: In Quest of Xonthron Leatherbound Green Thoat Edition limited to 3,000 copies
An Epic Adventure Novel in the Grandest ERB Tradition! The Finest ERB Collectible Ever Produced! Investment Quality!
Written in spirit by Edgar Rice Burroughs with an assist from Jake Saunders. A completely new ERB adventure of Homeric proportions! A quarter million words of high adventure! Like getting four ERB novels in one!
Featuring 130 illustrations by Tom Grindberg, Michael C. Hoffman, and Craig Mullins, including:
- Cover by Craig Mullins
- 106 spot illustrations
- 21 full page paintings and color illustrations
- 3 double-page paintings and color illustrations
A First Edition of 4,100 leather bound copies available under the following options:
- #1–3 Worldbuilder edition, bound in Banth, signed and numbered with presentation box and genuine platinum commemorative coin.
- #4–21 Legion Members and Jeddaks edition, bound in Banth, signed and numbered with presentation box and 22 karat gold commemorative coin.
- #22–100 Warriors of Barsoom edition, bound in Banth, signed and numbered with presentation box and 99.9% silver commemorative coin.
- #101–1,100 Wonders of Barsoom edition, bound in Banth, unsigned but numbered, with presentation box and bronze-finish pewter commemorative coin.
Leather used in the production of this book is of the finest quality including Banth from the low hills surrounding the dead seas of ancient Barsoom and premium Gatholian thoat. We are indebted to Napier Industrial & Mercantile for its valuable assistance.
- 11-1/4-in. x 12-1/4-in. x 1-1/2in.
- 423 pages
- Lavish book and cover design by Zavier Leslie Cabarga.
- Barsoomian map endpapers.
- Printed in China on Gold East archival acid-free paper.
- Book text typeset in the Cartier Family, designed in 1967 by Carl Dair.
- Chapter headings typeset in Saber, and picture captions in Jake Ultra. Both fonts were designed especially for this book.
- Russ Cochran, publisher.
Copyright 2014 Jake D. Saunders, all rights reserved.
Edgar Rice Burroughs TM is a trademark of Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc. and is used by permission.
This limited edition was published by The Russ Cochran Company, Ltd.