Captain Battle, Jr. (1943) comic books
- Paper: Slightly britle
- Slab: Scuffing on front and back of case; Scuffing to inner well of case
- Label #3749050004
- This is a consignment item. A 3% buyer's premium ($2.67) will be charged at checkout. It has been graded by MyComicShop's experienced graders.
- INCOMPLETE. 40 of 60 pages present (art and story affected). Oxidation. Centerfold detached.
Cover by Don Rico. Stories and art by Lev Gleason, Joe Greene, Carl Hubbell, Bob Wood, and Don Rico. Aviator hero Captain Battle Jr. carries on his father's battles against fascism in WWII Europe. Captain Battle, Jr. is sent behind enemy lines to capture the Nazi military genius Field Marshal von Teufel. Sniffer and his criminal pals in the Deadly Dozen search for a prospector's lost gold mine, and destroy the entire surrounding area. Claw, Adolf Hitler and hero the Ghost battle each other again. The Kidnap Flight to Berlin (Chapter 1); The Secret of the Gruesome Room (Chapter 2); The Ghost Guerillas (Chapter 3); The Day Arrives! (Chapter 4); Sniffer and the Deadly Dozen; Told in Blood; Extra! Extra! Claw and Hitler Disagree Again! 56 pages, Full Color. Cover price $0.10.
- Paper: Off white to white
- Slab: Scuffing to inner well of case
- Tape on interior cover, interior.
- Label #2006614003
Cover by Don Rico. Stories and art by Basil Wolverton, Jack Cole, Kane Miller, Bob Wood, and Don Rico. Aviator hero Captain Battle Jr. carries on his father's battles against fascism in WWII Europe. The Green Claw returns with an army of robots to conquer the Earth, in a story by Plastic Man creator Jack Cole. Rhyming reporter Scoop Scuttle follows a lead, in a story by comics legend Basil Wolverton. Ranger Bill Wayne, better known as the Texas Terror, rides after cattle rustlers. The Man Who Didn't Believe in Ghosts!; Behind the Enemy Lines!; Code in Blood!; Scoop Scuttle; Slow Drawin' Fool; The Green Claw; Bill Wayne. Final issue of the series. 56 pages, Full Color. Cover price $0.10.